[SEL] Thieves

Judge Tommy Turner Lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat May 23 10:08:36 PDT 2009

Elden,
	The best one I had though was a couple that came in and asked if
I could marry them immediately.  I told them yes and the groom said
"yeah, we need to get to the hospital because her water broke on the way
here".  Talk about cutting it close!  I did my abbreviated ceremony and
had them hitched in a couple of minutes.

Tommy  Turner
Magnolia, KY