[SEL] Thieves

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat May 23 06:19:34 PDT 2009

See the problem is Mike if I pull into the house and see someone loading
up some iron I would probably consider my life was in danger..... (I
certainly know there's would be!).  For those of you that have been to
my place you know you have to drive back a blacktop lane about 1/10 of a
mile.  For someone to be back there, they have intentions to pickup
something. Luckily I've never lost much other than some tools.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY