[SEL] OT Electric trailer brakes

Lew Best lew at lewslittlefarm.com
Tue May 19 16:49:08 PDT 2009

The guy that had this bought it after Katrina for clean-up.  He lived in
Florida at the time (title shows he bought it new; Florida title & his addy
was a Florida addy).  He had several items related to storm clean-up but was
selling it all out; said it was a hard way to make a living.  I don't think
it went thru the storm, was just used for clean-up.  I haven't found any
"green connections" so far.

Lew Best near Waco, TX
Please note new email addy
lew at lewslittlefarm.com