[SEL] rust help

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Sun May 10 16:10:36 PDT 2009

Tom:

Go to your local paint store and get a bottle of "Ospho".  That stuff will remove the rust.

Then, to do as someone else suggested and wash 'em in a strong detergent.

THEN, rinse thoroughly and add just enough water to cover the sockets and add some Ospho.

Stir gently.

The strength of the solution depends on how much rust there is and how patient you are.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand