[SEL] Cooper Stover KA info wanted

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Wed May 6 15:57:40 PDT 2009

G'day Peter, Ron Wiley (spelling?) from Victor Harbor in SA should be
able to date it for you. His details have been in the TOMM a few
times. These engines are reasonably attainable in OZ so parts should
not be too hard to get. They were imported not made here. My engine
is/was black! I got it from the original family who owned it covered
in muck. It's never been restored in it's life until I got it so
black is the original colour of my engine. I do know that mostly the
KA's were green. There may be other colours.

my engine is No. KA167703 and was dated 1924
Be REAL carefull starting it with the crank handle. These little
suckers are good at removing teeth! Mine will start by pulling the
flywheels over.

Russell