[SEL] O.T O.T O.T Need to talk to a math expert

P. Johns enginepaul at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 10:00:26 PDT 2009

My mom's dad had a farm in PA, and I visited it when I was a kid and thought
it was an OK place. No one mentioned all this paper work and calculating
going on to take care of garbage. At least us city folk consider what you
people call 'compost' to be garbage.

So while others are telling you to get a measuring tape and/or a hammer and
saw, cement mixer and all that; I say move to the city.

Paul in the city of Vallejo, CA - where I happen to have a house for rent