[SEL] O.T O.T O.T Need to talk to a math expert

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Thu Mar 19 07:59:33 PDT 2009

Paul:

An easy way is to make up a little 1" x 1" cube with the top open.  Now, carefully fill the cube and pour the contents into your tarp and do this exactly 6,912 times.  You will have precisely four cubic feet of rotten garbage......er, compost in your pile.

Simple!

Or you could just build a container with a capacity of exactly 0.1481481 cubic yards and fill it only once with the rotte........er, compost to get your four cubic feet.

Now, is that compressed or loose?

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand