[SEL] O.T O.T O.T Need to talk to a math expert

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 18 18:37:23 PDT 2009

Darn it Mike, just when I though I had this situation under control you come
along and drop a bomb on my head. Since I have helped bail out every CEO and
EXEC in the country I may have to forget this project as $242.00 is a little
stiff for this poor ole Southern Boy.

Sure hate to get this message, I thought I was going to be able to build me
a little plywood box and get on with the project, I never figured in all of
these extra fees and benefits, it is enough to make a good man cry.

Sad and Broken Hearted in the South,

Paul