[SEL] O.T O.T O.T Need to talk to a math expert

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Wed Mar 18 18:26:28 PDT 2009

No No No,  my brother Steve (the custom home builder)  said  it would be
4x5x6.  Plus it will cost $242.00 a square foot to build and it will take
him 3 months, plus engineering fees, architectural drawings and a rain
clause.  It also wouldn't hurt if doughnuts and coffee found their way to
the job site daily, along with tacos and burritos for lunch.

Best always!

MR