[SEL] OT: Im Back

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Fri Mar 6 10:51:56 PST 2009

Mark

I have used the freezer trick in the past....I have a cable setup that connects via USB that I have used.  Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't.  It all depends on the type of failure.  I had a friend who restored my data files from a hard drive for me a few years ago, but it took a month.

Steve