[SEL] OT: Im Back

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Fri Mar 6 08:54:11 PST 2009

HI Don, Yah I kinda though about doing it myself at first till I got
a look inside one last night and realized the need for a clean room.
Its not like we see on the tv cop shows with some dude sitting at a
bench in a open common work area playing swap a disc. They tell me
this has to be done in a clean environment, dust free, one speck of
dust and it may not read. And if in removing the disc it rubs the
read arms either the arm is ruined or the disc is scratched and
ruined. Just thought maybe someone on the list might work along these
lines and I could beg a big favor.
I will keep your Mill-Drill in mind if anyone asks.  Make up a flier
I can print out on an 8.5 X 11" page and I will post it at Bluffton Aire the
Air Compressor shop in Lima.             Mark