[SEL] OT: Im Back

Don Heringhaus don.h at wcoil.com
Fri Mar 6 07:37:03 PST 2009

Heck if you can fix a Maytag you ought to be able to fix a hard drive,,Have
you taken any apart ?? There just a couple platters in there ( Disks) about
like a cd.I would thick the only thing you would have to very careful is
with the arm mech that travels back and forth there is not a lot of
clearance there.I would try to fix it for you but right now I,m trying to
move my shop out of the high water area .Iv taken a lot of drives apart for
the nice magnets in them  but then I wasn't to careful on how I smashed
things ha ha
I think if you take one apart you will see there is not much to them ( again
just like changing points on a Maytag.
do you no of anybody looking for a nice mill/drill its heavy not a Harbor
Frt I got it from EDCO in lima a few yrs ago
Don in Ottawa