[SEL] Austral register totals

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Fri Mar 6 07:12:09 PST 2009

Arnie,

How about posting the below information from your Czech engine register?
;-)

Shouldn't take too much effort as I'm sure you'd be dealing with much
smaller numbers :-)

Oh... on our trip we're planning on visiting the collector I bought my
green Lorenz from.  I've never been to his place but was told he has
some early Czech engines with vertical governors.

See ya ;-)

George