[SEL] Pioneer Gen-E-Motor

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Sun Mar 1 14:36:15 PST 2009

Thanks Jerry .....very difficult to find that model Briggs .I was interested
to read through the list and see an engine that was derived from the Smiths
Motor Wheel . I have a SMW ,not yet restored but as I now belong to a
Vintage M/C club I will make an effort to get it going.....should make an
interesting entry in the local hill climb!