[SEL] Ebay question for US collectors MEA Magneto

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Sun Mar 1 03:30:20 PST 2009

Hi all

I have a rare MEA four (4) cylinder magneto, the same type use on the Wright Bros first flight engine I want to sell. I want to sell it on US Ebay. Do I just log into Ebay.com to do this or can I tick a box somewhere in Ebay.com.au??

http://www.wrightexperience.com/artifact/V420.htm

You can see the mag on the back left side of the engine..

If I sell it here in Oz and overseas buyers do not tick the International box they might not see it.
This thing sure throws a very mean spark.

Regards
Peter Lowe
R&V Engine Registrar
Australia