[SEL] O.T O.T Need computer help opening .jpg files

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 23:22:58 PDT 2009

2009/6/29  <paulmaples at sbcglobal.net>:
> Just to clarify things a little Steve, I can open URL addresses from within
> the text of my -email addresses and the .jpg pictures do show up in the body
> of the incoming messages but when I click on the attachments to open them up
> to a full blown view like I normally do they will not open. The little hour
> glass pops up for a split moment showing something is being processed but
> nothing happens.
>
> Paul

Paul:

Have you got a software package installed to edit images in the first place?

If you have, then when you click on an image title, it should call the
package and run it, so the image can be opened.

If you have no software, IE won't do it by itself unless it is part of
an HTML page.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes