[SEL] OT - opinion on trailer

Bill Dickerson bill at antique-engines.com
Thu Jun 25 14:22:51 PDT 2009

Arnie - see my latest - I realized that I can't really drop it since the bed
and frame sit over the wheels/tires! Making the axle closer to the frame
means the bed hits the tires.......

I suspect that since this thing is built so heave and has such capacity, I
could probably get enough out of it to come really close to a very nice
smaller/lighter trailer.

I agree, it would take too much effort and engineering.
Thanks for the link! Good idea to see what's out there.

Bill