[SEL] OT - opinion on trailer

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Jun 25 12:25:20 PDT 2009

Bill,

I had looked into refurbishing my utility trailer engine hauler by removing the
mobile home axle and replacing it with one or two modern torsion axles.

I concluded it wasn't worth the effort and bought a Big Tex 7000 lb 18-foot car
hauler trailer.  http://www.bigtextrailers.com/
http://www.bigtextrailers.com/trailers/70ch.html

I'm delighted with it.  You should look into one; they're really well built.

See ya,  Arnie