[SEL] Cooling system bypass loops.

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Thu Jun 25 08:18:28 PDT 2009

Curt:

Good idea!

I find that my Jack of All Trades will run for a long time with temperature not exceeding 180 degrees F with only the "Three Stooges" cooling system on it.  I don't think that the engine would get more than warm with the original cooling tank, even when working hard.

I suppose that when these engines were being used, the common thought was to keep 'em as cool as you could.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand