[SEL] Manzel Lubricator Parts - Help

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 9 04:14:11 PDT 2009

Thanks alot Joe!! I called Niagra Filtration and a guy named Steve said that he couldn't help me. He also said that Manzel had a falling out and Sloan Bros. is reproducing everything at a low cost and they have quality parts. The guy I spoke with suggested I call Sloan Brothers out of Freeport, PA. 1-800-722-0250. At Sload Bros. I spoke with a very helpful guy named Matt. He looked up the part number of the spring I needed, put me on hold and went out to the shop floor and grabbed the two springs for me. $4 each plus shipping and they are on the way. Thought someone else could use this info. Thanks again Joe.

Luke Tonneberger

Rockford, Michigan

USA