[SEL] O.T. O.T. Need Help On Water Flow Problem

S. Work swork at endacomm.com
Sun Jun 7 22:34:31 PDT 2009

Inquiry : If you want equal water distribution, at each of the 16 locations
, Why are you feeding it from the end ? Your feed points should be about
center of the long runs, And 1 cross tube in the center, instead of on both
ends.

          X - Connect hose here .    Add a Union on the cross feed tube for
easy removal and storage :-)

If ya really want it to Trickle, Put a coarse acquarium airstone at each
drill point.  The Ingot shaped 2 Inch long, and 3/4 inch wide should do
nicely.

 P.S. Glad you're back on your feet !