[SEL] O.T. O.T. Need Help On Water Flow Problem

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sat Jun 6 09:34:17 PDT 2009

>Subject: Re: [SEL] O.T. O.T. Need Help On Water Flow Problem

Hi Paul,
         I hope you are recovering from your op. (Do you have to live
without some part of you now ? If so, I hope it's nothing that you're going
to miss too much :-)

         There was a very obvious mistake in my last long winded
calculation which I'm very surprised that none of the professors amongst us
picked up. If he did he never mentioned it
:-)

         Anyway I've corrected it and sent it "off list" to you. The reason
for it being "off list" is because I created a .pdf file of it to allow me
to show the symbols correctly and we cannot send attachments on the SEL.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>