[SEL] O.T O.T. Need Help with Water Flow problem

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 5 20:08:58 PDT 2009

Folks I had to have emergency surgery last Friday and I have had complications all week, in fact this is my first pain free day. I have been off of the computer and obviously had hundreds of e-mails when I just now fired it up. I see a lot of responses to my query about the water flow problem and I will be reading each of these tonight. I want to thank each of you who responded with good ideas.

 I even see that Evil Dave has responded so I am sure his response will require a special response from me in that him being a professor  I will have to first read his response, then try and break through his shell of intrigue that he always gives in his answer and somehow develop a educated response. Love you Dave even though I have to taunt you a little now and then.

Paul