[SEL] O.T. O.T. Need Help On Water Flow Problem

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Thu Jun 4 16:02:51 PDT 2009

Hi Rob, Have you ever "worried" about the number of cubic inches of
water each of your plants get every 31.648219 hours?
	Dave
PS "If the leaves start to wilt, they need  more water.  If the ground
is damp, they need less water."--How the hell long did it take you
figure that one out? (You really need to ask Kelley about these things!)
PPS, Are you OK? Are you still seeing that college professor across
the street?