[SEL] O.T. O.T. Need Help On Water Flow Problem

Rob Skinner rob at rustyiron.com
Thu Jun 4 15:00:10 PDT 2009

On Jun 4, 2009, at 2:08 PM, David Rotigel wrote:
> I just LOVE the TOTAL BS of this thread.

You mean, Dave, the Emperor is... naked?

Seriously, dude, it doesn't rain here in the summer, so we have to
water.  After the plants are established, we water them after the
ground gets dry.  That means less water when the temps are mild, more
water when the temps are hot.  If the leaves start to wilt, they need
more water.  If the ground is damp, they need less water. The only
time we would water them daily is during the three weeks when it's
really hot.  More water than that, and the plants will produce less
fruit and it will all be bland.