[SEL] Another one lives./Update

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Wed Jun 3 14:20:31 PDT 2009

Condensers can leak or be weak  - they leak current through the inner
insulation and thus don't hold or store as much energy as well.
I'd close that gap a bit - give the coil more time to saturate.
Closing the points means that they open a tad later after more lines of
force have been able to move through the coil.

give it a shot........

Bill