[SEL] List Maners

Steven N Kitto sndakitto at activ8.net.au
Thu Jul 30 18:51:10 PDT 2009

Kerry
The list has changed a lot over the years that I have been on it. My
knowledge on engines is not great. I have Ronnie N's, Delco and Villiers and
a lot of 32volt stuff. I enjoy reading many of the posts and especially the
ones from Oz because they are often about engines that I see around the
place, or I have used over the years. I am interested in the tips to master
problems and I store them for future reference.

I have always enjoyed the lists Atis and Old engine for the friends that I
have met on line. Some I have had the privilege of meeting in person. I have
appreciated this especially when life takes you through some very dark
moments.

I am always willing to share the little information/expertise that I have. I
guess the many other forums that are available contribute to the change.

I see some of the dilemma as part of a reflection of the world we live in
and I am not sure we are "progressing" in many areas.

Enough rambling, I'm in danger of getting into preaching mode. At least
Sunday's sermon is done.

Steve

Steve and Denise Kitto
95 Coleyville Road
Mutdapilly  QLD   Australia 4307
Ph 07 54671541

As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man.
Proverbs 27:19