[SEL] on facebook? - to Kevin K - OT

BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com
Thu Jul 16 17:17:14 PDT 2009

Arnie have a great trip.
KK

In a message dated 7/16/2009 9:26:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
fero_ah at city-net.com writes:

What  cracks me up about FaceBook are the number of people (like my
daughters)  who
have iPhones (or equivalent) and are 'FaceBook addicted', posting the
minutia of
their daily lives on a minute-by-minute basis (and responding to  their
friend's
similiar posts).  Add to that the games and quizzes,  etc. that FaceBook
offers and
the 'heavy users' can spend their entire  waking lives accomplishing
nothing, but
posting much.

Some get so  involved that they just unthinkingly disclose too much.  "I'm
going  to
be away for a month on holiday."  "We just haven't decided on how  to
safely store
Bobbie's gold coin collection, so it's STILL sitting on the  kitchen table!
 That
really makes me nervous cos it's worth  MILLIONS."  "Do you have our latest
address;
it's 69 Dumbo Lane, in  LaLa Land."  "Did I tell you how much trouble we
had finding
a kennel  to board our two pit bulls for our holiday trip?"  "I'm SOOO
excited,  we
finally leave TOMORROW!  A whole month out of the  country!"

You get the idea...

See ya,   Arnie

**************Can love help you live longer? Find out now.
(http://personals.aol.com/articles/2009/02/18/longer-lives-through-relationships/?ncid=emlweu