[SEL] Nuenen 2009

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Mon Jul 13 07:45:01 PDT 2009

Hi Dave

I have apologised for my shortcomings in this regard, and will happily
do so again.  That's what you get when you let a woman loose with a
camera at an engine show.
I now have an added problem this situation causes.  I tend to go round
shows on my own, and at Astle Park recently, Jim was some way behind.
Someone I have never met complained to him that I'd walked past his
engine and not taken a photograph of it!  I can see I'm going to have to
start taking pictures of every single engine, to avoid causing offence!

Dolly

PS Thinking about it, letting a woman loose with a camera is perhaps
better in some ways than, say, letting Arnie loose at an engine show.
At least you have a chance of seeing SOME of the pictures, eventually.

David Rotigel wrote:
> Hi Dolly,
> 	GREAT pictures. I really enjoyed them! I do wish, however, that when
> someone posts engine pictures that they would not include pictures of
> people with the engines. It really gets in the way of enjoying the
> finer points of the engines, and after all that's why most of us go to
> shows!
> 	Dave
> PS, Tell Jim I said THANKS for his letting you use HIS computer! (You
> surely have a loving and caring husband there!)

Jim French
fbi at insulate.co.uk
http://www.insulate.co.uk
http://www.oldengine.org/members/dolly/index.htm