[SEL] Nuenen 2009

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sun Jul 12 14:46:21 PDT 2009

On Jul 11, 2009, at 8:19 AM, Jim French wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I realise I've been very slow in getting the webpages done for the
> Nuenen show, but at least I've got pictures available for everyone to
> enjoy before anyone who went on the EHOWT09 has done!
> http://www.oldengine.org/members/dolly/nuenen09/nuenen1.htm
>
> Dolly

Hi Dolly,
	GREAT pictures. I really enjoyed them! I do wish, however, that when
someone posts engine pictures that they would not include pictures of
people with the engines. It really gets in the way of enjoying the
finer points of the engines, and after all that's why most of us go to
shows!
	Dave
PS, Tell Jim I said THANKS for his letting you use HIS computer! (You
surely have a loving and caring husband there!)