[SEL] Kaintuck Plunder

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Jul 12 19:40:27 PDT 2009

Well Tommy, I do feel bad.  I should have warned you.  I spent the better part of
two weeks visiting high-end engine collectors in the Netherlands, Germany, and
Belgium with those Cloistered Oyster scamps.  At every stop, there they'd be off in
a corner, a plottin' and a schemin', pointin' this way and that.  I think the only
thing that saved those collections was the fact that George & Harry didn't have a
trailer draggin' behind that van.  So after two weeks of that full-time
temptation...  Meow!

Well, it must be like that good ol' boy who agreed to watch the titty bar for his
friend who was the owner.  After two weeks of being able to look but not touch, well
he was fit to explode.  I think that's the condition the Cloistered Oysters were it.
 They had you out matched Tommy.  And no one warned you.  Sorry 'bout that.

See ya,  Arnie