[SEL] Working Clothes

michael young mike17257 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 04:06:04 PDT 2009

Hi,even if its got no original paint on them at all I prefer to not paint
em. Do the mechanical work and don worry bout the paint.  This might be cos
I am s*** with the spray gun (true) an lazy (true as well) but mosly coz
thats the way I like em.  Sand blasting is a big no no with me as well.

Mike Young