[SEL] 4 th July

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Sun Jul 5 08:25:16 PDT 2009

Jerry:

Thank you for your kind comments on our beleaguered nation.  I'm really concerned that we are going the way of other countries that have repeated the same mistakes that have been made many times over time.

Soon, we could become a nation warring with itself and doomed to "salvation" by dictatorial rule.

Maybe I won't live long enough to see it happen.

Happy Independence Day...........  Soon to be Dependence Day.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand