[SEL] OT: furnace vs generator

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Thu Jan 29 10:42:04 PST 2009

I run into the same thing using a generator as power backup in the computer
business.  We use the generator to power the battery backup units and that
cleans up the signal enough to keep the computers happy.

B²

Bill Brueck
   Chatfield, Minnesota, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.