[SEL] re dead battery

Al Harris al.harris at rustic-engines.com
Tue Jan 27 20:56:10 PST 2009

There are additives for Sulfation. However I think it would be like
throwing out the bath water with the baby. :-) Or vise versa.

As PL offered, most batteries today are made to a price. That is, the
sooner they expire, the sooner you buy another.

Have a look here and you can get a glimpse of the different building
methodology used and how they die.

> http://www.rpc.com.au/products/batteries/car-deepcycle/carfaq2.htm

Cheers,

Al Harris