[SEL] EHOWT one more?

george at irontrader.com george at irontrader.com
Tue Jan 27 15:01:16 PST 2009

Just one more plug for this on SEL.

If you're ever thought that one of Wendel's engine tours would be
interesting to go on, you might want to consider this one.  It will
cost you less to go on this tour, plus you'll see a lot more
collections and see some rare engines that the bigger tour groups
never see.

We have room for one more person. We want an even number of people as
we get double occupancy rooms.

If no one from SEL speaks up, I'll offer the last place to someone on
SmokStak.

George