[SEL] EHOWT one more?

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Tue Jan 27 10:42:01 PST 2009

Arnie Fero has decided to join the European engine tour!

At the present time the group is:

George Best
Harry Terpstra
Larry Anger
Steve Royster
Arnie Fero

We need one more person to join the group for a 10 day tour of engine
collections in Holland, Germany, Belgium, and  ?.

Arriving in Amsterdam on Friday, May 29th and ending on Monday, June 8th
departing from Amsterdam.

If you'd like to join the group or need more information contact me at:

George_best at adp.com
George at irontrader.com

Please send your message to both addresses (work & home) so I'll be sure
to see it.

George