[SEL] Where is everyone?

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Fri Jan 23 10:31:21 PST 2009

"Its too cold to do anything here!  Can't get anywhere near the Tod
Engine
due to 12" of snow on the ground.  Rick"

"There is still life here in Oz but it is just too hot to do anything!
Patrick M Livingstone"

Seems to me that if it is too hot or too cold to be working, it would be
a good time to be on the computer ;-)

I suppose yesterday I was just noticing that it was a very quite day.

Glad to see we still have people out there.

George