[SEL] Where is everyone?

Tod Engine Foundation rowlands1941 at roadrunner.com
Thu Jan 22 19:40:36 PST 2009

The area between the bottom of the bedplates and the top of the concrete pad
is to be filled with 17,000 lbs. of rebar and 160 yards of concrete once I
get $40,000 to do it.  I set the engine up so that it could be assembled
before the permanent foundation was put in.  A bit backwards but it works.

I think I'll have to send the patterns in several boxes.  I'll try to get
the first couple off to you soon.

Rick