[SEL] American National ?

Judge Tommy Turner Lcjudge at scrtc.com
Tue Jan 13 03:41:50 PST 2009

Dave,
	I've had a few of the Nationals and the one on ebay is a bit
different than the ones I've had (they have all been one flywheelers)
but is certainly very similar to the one in the photos.  Perhaps mine
have been the "Old Style" vs. the "New Style" as this engine is
described.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY

Hi John, I put this question on  uk.rec.engines.stationary group &
Charles Hamilton replied

 Looks like Merv Cloake from N.Z. has solved Your query Dave.
According to him it's a 2hp " New Model" made by the National Eng. Co.
Saginaw, Michigan.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/1063196464039146533FECgXy

Merv Cloakes post is at
http://www.stationaryengine.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=50699