[SEL] American National ?

Dave Croft dave.croft at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 13 00:12:56 PST 2009

Hi John, I put this question on  uk.rec.engines.stationary group &  Charles Hamilton replied

 Looks like Merv Cloake from N.Z. has solved Your query Dave.
According to him it's a 2hp " New Model" made by the National Eng. Co. Saginaw, Michigan.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/1063196464039146533FECgXy

Merv Cloakes post is at
http://www.stationaryengine.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=50699

Dave Croft