[SEL] O.T O.T Computer Problem Solved - Thanks

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 8 19:20:47 PST 2009

Thanks Peter and Bob for helping me with the problem. We found that by holding the F8 key down and then selecting the "Safe Mode" we were able to get into the "Administrator Account" and bypass the password. We are now getting rid of all of the passwords and I told my grandson I would kill him if he ever does this again....well I would not really kill him but he has stressed me out enough that inflicting harm on him crossed my mind, ha, ha.

Paul