[SEL] Thread question

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Jan 7 10:22:05 PST 2009

Elden,

On Wed, January 7, 2009 10:33 am, Elden DuRand wrote:
> Rick:
>
> McMaster is my supplier of choice.  They don't care whether it's an order for one
> little part or a truckload.  They have virtually EVERYTHING in stock and they get it
> out the door in hours!  They must be a HUGE operation......AND....they're run right.

Some day I NEED to visit one of their warehouses.  Just to see how they work.  They
REALLY are run right.

The other thing about how they've "raised the bar" in terms of customer expectations
is that when some other less efficient outfit says cheerfully, "You should receive
that item in four to six weeks."  My reaction now is more along the lines of "Fuck
off.  Cancel this order."

See ya,  Arnie

believed to be clean.