[SEL] Thread question

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Tue Jan 6 08:36:15 PST 2009

 I want to thank all who replied to my question, and will make one reply.
 Al Harris:  a 5/16 x 24 nut slips over the threads without touching.
Peter O:  I am sure of the 24 tpi and other measurements, and it does
have 5 magnets.  Peter F:  Thanks for the tables.  And I think the winner
is:  Joe Prindle.  I will see if I can find that unusual tap locally, or
order it.  Thanks to all again.