[SEL] What kind of truck? Gas or Diesel

George Best george at irontrader.com
Thu Jan 1 10:26:28 PST 2009

1997 was the last full model year for the Dodge with 12 valve Cummins.
I have a 1998 Dodge with the 24 valve Cummins.  The 24 valve Dodges came out
mid model year and are sometimes called 98-1/2's.

Still got mine and it has 200k miles on it and still running strong.  Sure
it is a bit noisy compared to the new ones, but it is paid for and the new
ones don't get any better mileage.  Three years ago I stopped driving my
pickup to work everyday and it now is used basically to go to engine shows
and for the occasional trips requiring a pickup.  Should last me a long
time.

George