[SEL] What kind of truck? Gas or Diesel

Judge Tommy Turner Lcjudge at scrtc.com
Thu Jan 1 09:46:07 PST 2009

Yup, I meant '98.  My truck was built the month before the 24 valve
switchover (according to what the dealer told me).  So, if that happened
with the '99 model year, my truck may have been built in the last month of
'98 production.  Its been (and still is) a great truck and I can't decide if
I want to trade right now or not.  It gets about 21 mpg unloaded and about
17 - 18 mpg pulling a trailer with 5000 lbs on it.  Not bad.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY