[SEL] Buzz saw

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 18:56:44 PST 2009

That friend of yours must not be the sharpest knife in the drawer.

My house has trusses so I could remove any of the interior walls if I wanted to.

My mother's house has a stick built roof and to remove a center wall I would have
to put a beam above the wall in the attic and use long joist hangers to hang the
ceiling from it.
Been There / Done That in a different house or three.

Alan in Michigan