[SEL] Help!! I need a Briggs coil.

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue Feb 24 11:18:24 PST 2009

At 07:00 PM 24/02/2009, you wrote:
>Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:05:21 -0500
>From: "Tod Engine Foundation" <rowlands1941 at roadrunner.com>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Help!! I need a Briggs coil.
>
>Jerry,
>
>I think I have one in our storage building.  However I can't get into the
>building until spring.  During wet weather the floor just inside the door to
>the building floods, then when it gets cold the water freezes leaving 2" of
>ice behind the door.  So there is no getting in until probably April.  But
>inside there is a dismantled B&S 2 cylinder which may have the coil you
>seek! Someone else may have one for you before then as they are quite
>common.
>Do you still make the etched brass engine plates?  There is an etched brass
>plate on an old DC motor (its so old it is labeled "Continuous Current") on
>our overhead crane and I would like to have a new one made.
>Rick Rowlands

Hi Rick,
         Apologies for the late answer but I only get the Digest version of
SEL (and it came in about 2 1/2 hours later than usual tonight!!).
         Thanks for the offer but I think that I have come right - if not I
will contact you later.
         Yes, I still make the plates - click on the link at the bottom of
my signature for details.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>