[SEL] Help!! I need a Briggs coil.

Tod Engine Foundation rowlands1941 at roadrunner.com
Mon Feb 23 11:05:21 PST 2009

Jerry,

I think I have one in our storage building.  However I can't get into the
building until spring.  During wet weather the floor just inside the door to
the building floods, then when it gets cold the water freezes leaving 2" of
ice behind the door.  So there is no getting in until probably April.  But
inside there is a dismantled B&S 2 cylinder which may have the coil you
seek! Someone else may have one for you before then as they are quite
common.

Do you still make the etched brass engine plates?  There is an etched brass
plate on an old DC motor (its so old it is labeled "Continuous Current") on
our overhead crane and I would like to have a new one made.

Rick Rowlands
Executive Director
Tod Engine Foundation
"Preserving Youngstown's Steel Industry Heritage"
2261 Hubbard Road
Youngstown, OH  44505
330-272-4089
www.todengine.org