[SEL] Low amount of messages

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Wed Feb 18 07:33:35 PST 2009

Rob,

You can post message that require pictures ;-)

www.irontrader.com/graphics/Benz.jpg

The problem is you need some place to load the picture so it can be
linked to.
Some of us have places we can store pictures without forcing people to
register or view ads, but I can see where it is a problem for a lot of
people.

Of course you can also use the ATIS forums ;-)  You can post pictures
there and not have any ads popping up.

George